At Certified Radon we have taken the local Kansas City market for radon testing & mitigation both residentially and commercially. We are seeking individuals who can bring unique talent and innovation to scale the company to compete and take markets nationally to become a world class provider. Certified Radon sets itself apart by means of education, marketing and sales driven by innovative technology. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven individuals. If you are up to the challenge of building a team and elevating our brand based off our core values, this is your chance to be a part of something great. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to lead our Human Resources department as an HR Manager.
- Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management for the last 5+ years
- Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports.
- 5+ years of experience in Fortune 500 company(s).
- Prior experience supporting hourly employee client groups (Customer Service, Trade Services or call center environments).
The HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our Certified Radon internal and external team. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Partnering with management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partnering with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues. Sometimes acting as the manager and delivering that leadership to direct reports.
- Work with managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Partner with external HR associations to support business unit initiatives
- Assess business unit’s human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Provide leadership for employment practices
- Retrain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within the client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Advanced business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers, supervisors, and direct reports to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality documentation and report preparation
- Understanding of technology teams and how to grow and develop technology leaders
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, and other federal and state laws covering discrimination and equal opportunity employment
- Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
Ideal candidate will embody and uphold our core values of heart, hustle, problem
solving, and a winning attitude
Culture is huge here at Certified Radon. We want to get to know our people because we want to make sure that we are a fit for you and that you will be happy working here and set up for success doing the job we will ask of you! We’d like to get to know you.
As part of our application process, we are asking candidates for this position to fill out 2 short pre-employment assessments:
1) a simple, short, noninvasive UNTIMED behavioral(personality) assessment
- Take as much time as you want to complete the untimed behavioral assessment. It typically takes about 10 minutes.
Click here to access the PI behavioral assessment: https://assess.piworldwide.com/oi/certifiedradon
2) a short, TIMED learning indicator assessment to help us understand how you learn and to design training.
- The learning indicator assessment does have a time expiration and you have 12 minutes to answer as many questions as you can in the allotted time.
NOTE: The Learning Indicator assessment link will be emailed to you once you have completed the behavioral assessment.
Certified Radon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
Apply Now »
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics