Position Description: Solution Specialist
Since opening in 2008, Certified Radon has grown to become Kansas City’s premier provider for radon mitigation services because of our commitment to safety, service and professionalism. We’ve proudly served thousands of homeowners, property managers and commercial property owners.
Our team brings heart and hustle to each job, everyday. We don’t rest until we know our customers can breathe easy. Our team member are all professionally trained and certified in radon testing and mitigation, unlike most other providers. And while certification is preferred Certified Radon will provide certification and training to all new hires.
Individuals in this position are required to undergo testing and continued education courses to obtain both national and state level certifications that are required to perform the mandatory tasks of this position. Certification and training are provided by Certified Radon within the first ninety (90) days of employment.
- Set the standard for customer and client satisfaction by responding to customer requests in a timely and effective manner
- Responsible for cleanliness, scheduled maintenance, and proper use of company issued vehicle
- Ensure accuracy in placement of radon mitigation systems and recording results
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and testing tasks both indoors and outdoors during varying temperatures and conditions Attract and retain clients by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about related products and services
- Assures accuracy of customer records by inputting, recording, and updating account information in the CRM
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma; Associate’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in customer service and/or technical related field
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently; work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules
Ideal candidate will embody and uphold our core values of heart, hustle, problem
solving, and a winning attitude
Certified Radon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.