Position: Office Coordinator
Since opening in 2008, Certified Radon has grown to become Kansas City’s premier provider for radon mitigation services because of our commitment to safety, service and professionalism. We’ve proudly served thousands of homeowners, property managers and commercial property owners.
Our team brings heart and hustle to each job, everyday. We don’t rest until we know our customers can breathe easy. Our team member are all professionally trained and certified in radon testing and mitigation, unlike most other providers. And while certification is preferred Certified Radon will provide certification and training to all new hires.
Individuals in this position are required to undergo testing and continued education courses to obtain both national and state level certifications that are required to perform the mandatory tasks of this position. Certification and training are provided by Certified Radon within the first ninety (90) days of employment.
Office Coordinator is a leader that performs, coordinates, and oversees a wide variety of administrative and clerical duties. This position serves as a primary point of operational and administrative contact for Technicians and external constituencies. Requires a professional presence and the ability to serve as an effective liaison between Technicians, customers, clients, and other staff.
- Coordinate and schedule service appointments for Technicians
- Determine appropriate routes to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction and dispatch Technicians accordingly
- Attract and retain clients by providing exemplary customer service by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about related products and services
- Set the standard for customer and client satisfaction by responding to customer requests in a timely and effective manner
- Maintains security by following procedures and maintaining confidentiality
- Assures accuracy of customer records by inputting, recording, and updating account information in the database
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of customer service experience
- Excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and Intuit QuickBooks software
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
Certified Radon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Ideal candidate will embody and uphold our core values of heart, hustle, problem
solving, and a winning attitude