Sure, we’re a radon service company, but first and foremost we are proud Kansas Citians. With summer just around the corner, we wanted to share some great stay-cation trip ideas for exploring our city. From Lee’s Summit to Leawood, Odessa to Olathe, Liberty to Overland Park and beyond, there are many hidden gems in Kansas City that you just have to check out!
Did you know that Kansas City was just named a Best Trip location by National Geographic Travel? Yes, it’s that good! In fact, you can check out several “instant itineraries” from our friends at Visit KC here.
Looking for ideas to keep both you and the kids entertained? Here are some ideas:
- Donutology – Start your day in Westport for a unique breakfast treat. You can customize your order with over 40,000 flavor combos.
- Toy & Miniature Museum – Head over to see interactive and traveling exhibits at the world’s largest collection of finely scales miniatures.
- KC Fountains – Explore one of more of Kansas City’s famous fountains. Get some fresh air while you take in the beauty.
- Kaleidoscope – Create art and make lasting memories with the kids at this Kansas City treasure inside Hallmark.
- Fritz’s Railroad Restaurant – All aboard this legendary lunch stop inside Crown Center. Burgers, fries and more delivered by model train right to your table.
- Legoland Discovery Center & Kansas City Sea Life Aquarium – Spend the afternoon creating, exploring in this land of wonder. Go from over 2 million Lego bricks to 5,000+ exotic sea creature, plus mermaids! Need we say more?
Whatever you choose, you don’t have to go far to find fun experiences and make lasting memories with your family in KC. From all of us here at Certified Radon, we wish you a great summer season and happy exploring!