Position Description: Warehouse Technician
Since opening in 2008, Certified Radon has grown to become Kansas City’s premier provider for radon testing services because of our commitment to safety, service and professionalism. We’ve proudly served thousands of homeowners, property managers and commercial property owners.
The Warehouse Coordinator will coordinate the activities and operations of the warehouse.
Material Inventory Management
- Manages warehouse inventory.
- Arranges stock to be stored in the warehouse.
- Maintains storage space assignments as needed for Specialist Bays.
- Maintains CR inventory Counts, necessary forms, reports, and documents related activities daily.
- Manually handles, repacks, or re-stacks install materials and equipment as needed.
- Directs delivery drivers to store goods in identified areas.
- Manages Weekly flow of finished fabrications.
- Follows the presumed schedule for each specialist team member, preparing them for their next week.
Fabricate the installation material and equipment.
- Radon fans with electrical service switch
- Radon Fan with grounded cord
- 45-degree elbow set for interior slab
- 45-degree elbow set for exterior wall
- 4″ risers
Tool & Asset Management
- Manages tools (Hilti Brand), with repairs and maintaining equipment battery life.
- Radon Monitor: Calibration, QA/QC
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and well-organized Fleet.
- Maintenance & Repairs Schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license for forklift truck required.
- At least two years of work experience in a warehouse required.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to move around the warehouse.
Part-Time (20-30 Hours Weekly)
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Ideal candidate will embody and uphold our core values of heart, hustle,
problem solving, and a winning attitude
Certified Radon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.