Sales Associate – Full Time Position
Are you ready to Be Part of Something BIGGER!
Our Mission: To serve with Heart, show up with Hustle, change the game by always finding a way to be the solution. Winning the trust of our clients exemplifies integrity and respect to be the industry Champion.
Certified Radon is looking for a dynamic Sales Associate to join a thriving business that believes in work life balance and cares about YOU! Certified Radon. has been in business in Kansas City, Missouri since 2008. We specialize in Residential & Commercial radon testing and mitigation services. We have established a great brand in the Kansas City market and radon industry nationally. We are looking to change our business model from B to C and make a pivot to B to B by offering a licensing branding opportunity to radon service providers locally and nationally. The position will calibrate with establishing the strategic plan with licensing opportunities. This role will transit focus and sales initiative to the Licensing branding opportunity.
Current Job Responsibilities:
● Inside and outside Sales
● Manage daily operations and achieve established sales and profitability goals.
● Plan, develop and execute regional sales plans that align with the company’s growth strategy.
● Work directly with service teams to develop sales strategies and build a collaborative partnership with the sales team.
● Provide Radon Inspections, Mitigation Estimates and Product Upsales.
● Leverage customer relationship management (CRM) software to track initiatives, customer engagements, and deliverables.
● Analyze local markets and suggest new products, services, and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction, increase market share, and drive engagement to create loyalty with customers.
● Work closely with the Marketing and Sales function to ensure the overarching promotional strategy aligns with the goals and seasonality of the organization.
● Ability to think creatively, self-starting, and motivated.
● Strong communicator and collaborator with the ability to build trust and rapport with direct reports and across the organization.
● Effective time manager when dealing with competing priorities and deliverables with strong attention to detail.
● Minimum Two year’s Sales experience
● Minimum Four year’s Customer Service experience
● Minimum Two year’s Management experience
● Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience such as HubSpot is desirable.
● GSuite and Microsoft Suite Experience
o Excel & Sheet
o Word & Docs
o Power Point & Slides
● Valid Driver’s License.
● Radon industry knowledge and experience desirable.
This can be a rewarding career path with great benefits, flexible schedules, professional and on-the-job training and growth plans. Come be a part of the team our customers call the finest in the industry.
● Reliable, Year-Round Work
● Weekly Paychecks
● Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
● Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Be part of something new and exciting. Join an integrity driven, family-oriented team. Take a leap towards something BIGGER!