Radon Testing Instructions
To achieve valid test results, the following conditions must be maintained during testing:
- All exterior windows must remain closed.
- All exterior doors must remain closed, except for normal entry/exit.
- Do not touch or remove the radon monitor.
- Do not operate attic fans.
- Do not use wood stoves or fireplaces.
- Operate heating and A/C systems in normal mode.
If tampering is evident a re-test may be taken at customer’s expense.
The EPA recommends radon tests be conducted using tamper detection techniques. Please note the Air Things Corentium Pro Radon Monitor is equipped with the ability to detect and record movement of the device or interruptions in power.
The Air Things Corentium Pro Radon Monitor being used for this test has been approved by the EPA and the ASHI. The test will be conducted for a minimum of 48 hours according to protocols established for residential use as described by the EPA.
For more info, call or visit:
816.587.3500 | certifiedradonkc.com