Certified Radon Multi-Family & Commercial Radon Testing
Clients, We Serve
The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) radon regulations recommend testing radon measurements at least every two years to ensure radon levels comply with the regulatory standard of 4 pCi/L or below. Certified Radon offers both long-term and short-term multi-family & commercial radon testing solutions conducted by a skilled Certified Radon Technician to ensure accuracy.
Certified Radon is experienced in conducting radon testing for all types of commercial clients including:
- New Construction
- Multifamily Housing / Apartment Complexes
- Schools / Education Facilities
- Office Buildings / Office Parks
- Federal Buildings
Certified Radon Testing Services Include:
- Initial Radon Surveys
- Annual Radon Testing
- Two Year Radon Testing
- Post-Construction HUD-approved radon testing
- Radon Testing & Reporting for EPA Phase I & II Environmental surveys
- NRPP, AARST, HUD, Freddie Mac & Fanny Mae approved radon testing for large buildings, schools & multi-family properties
The Certified Radon Difference
At Certified Radon, we go above and beyond to ensure the process of radon testing is executed as flawless and efficiently as possible.
- Our certified office staff will work closely with on-site contacts and property managers to provide adequate signage and notices for occupants of the radon survey.
- All testing sites are preplanned and assigned prior to coming on-site to expedite the deployment and pick-up processes.
- We understand the confidential nature of the results of the radon test and have clearly outlined roles and responsibilities to the various parties involved
- Certified Radon provides a clear, easy-to-read, comprehensive report of the radon survey results and any recommendations for remediation.
- Certified Radon offers turn-key solutions with both radon testing & mitigation services.
- All technicians are certified in radon measurement with NRPP MFM designation for Multi-Family Measurement.
Reduce exposure - and commercial liability - by calling Certified Radon in Kansas City at 816.587.3500 or request an estimate today and get back to business.